- Explain the way we collect, retain and by other means process personal data that you provide us with when you use our apps or website, when you register in the apps or ahead at the website, when you create an advertisement, when you reply to an advertisement or when you perform other activities within Services;
- Ensure that you understand what information we collect in order to provide Services to you, with your consent or after a balancing test of our legitimate interest and to explain how we use data that you share with us in order to allow us to give you a good experience of our Services;
Future or existing business relationship with Moving Help
1.1 Who is the data controller?
The company responsible for the processing of your personal data (also called the entity responsible for personal data) is Moving Help Skåne, registered in Sweden with registration (Org. Nr. 8904052472)
If you visit our website or our premises, Moving Help is responsible for personal data.
Together we are called “Moving Help”, “us” or “we”. You can contact us via our customer support, email@example.com.
1.2 What personal data does Moving Help require/control and why?
We only have the information that you provide, and in order to register as a customer, individual or a company, there are different forms of information that we ask you to provide (i.e personal ID number or company ID number).
Two main data categories are collected and processed by Moving Help. The first category consists of data that we must have in order for you to be able to utilize our services, i.e. that is necessary for the performance of our contract with you. The second category consists of data that enable us to provide you with further features with the aim of providing you with an optimized experience of the Services. Some data in this category is processed based on our legitimate interest (after balancing test) and some data is processed based on your consent.
The first category is:
- Registration information, including your first and last name, date of birth, profile picture, contact information (address, e-mail address and telephone number), personal number/company registration number (if available) and country, that you provide when you sign up with Moving Help and the anonymized customer ID that is generated when you register.
- The photo or photos you specifically choose when you send an Article for pricing with Moving Help.
- Non-specific location gathered from your device (for example by using GPS). Some information within our services are location-specific, so we need to know what location you’re in. This also enables us to make suggestions based on your general location.
- The address you choose to be entered as the pick-up address.
- Technical and sensor information, including the type of browser and device you use, data from the touch screen and information from your device’s accelerometer and gyroscope sensors. This enables us to provide an optimized experience of our Services. Technical data can also include URL-information, cookie-data, your IP-address, the kind of device you use to access or to connect to the Services, the unique device-ID, device attribute, type of network connection (for example WiFi, 3G, LTE) and provider, network and device performance, browser type, information on language, information enabling digital rights management, operating system and Moving Help application version.
- Your specific location: We will never gather or use your specific device location (for example by using GPS) without first getting your explicit consent. This information enables us to automate the input of an address when you advertise for a pick-up or delivery at We MetallSwedenAB. This information also enables us to provide you with features, information, ads and other content depending on your current location and your location in relation to other Moving Help users. If you choose to share your specific location but later change your mind, you will always have the possibility to withdraw your consent by changing your settings in your device’s operating system.
- Promotions and offers: Based on our legitimate interest (after balancing test) to share your experience of our services, to market our services, and to add value to you as users Moving Help may offer you the opportunity to participate in promotions such as contests, offers and surveys through the Services or through SMS messages or email. You will always have the possibility not to participate in such promotions by changing the settings in your device for notices or by contacting us via our customer services.
- Other information: Based on our legitimate interest Moving Help may process information on your interactions with our services, for example your interactions with yours and other users’ ads as well as requests related to them, other Moving Help users, data related to your searches as well as the date of and time for your requests, the user generated content that you post with services, including messages that you send or receives thought chat functions that may be available at Moving Help. We may also collect limited information related to you such as your transaction history. Our processing in these cases is based on our legitimate interest to develop and improve our services and to understand how you use our services.
The processing of information within this second category requires your prior consent or, that we after a balancing test can motivate our processing with a legitimate interest. If you have consented to our processing you can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your settings in the operating system of your device or by changing your account settings at your Moving Help account, if applicable. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the processing of your personal data that took place before your consent was withdrawn. Please contact us at the address under the heading “Company information” below if you have any questions.
We process information with the purpose to examine, develop and to improve our services by personalizing (for example by providing adopted and localized content, recommendations, features, notices and ads in or outside of the services) and improving your experience of the services, to communicate with you, to market and advertise, or to be able to conduct your participation in contests or events. Additionally, we process information with the purpose of improving the security of the services, discovering and preventing abuse of the services and other unsafe activities. If you are a collecting user, we may share your information with the user whose advertisement you have requested to collect, such as name, contact details and your profile image, your specific location, your estimated time of arrival and your real-time position during the collection and delivery. If you are an advertising user, we may with your consent notify other Moving Help users of your specific location by using your GPS-position.
In addition, another category of personal data such as name, contact details (e.g. address, phone number, email) and personal/company ID number may be processed to fulfill our legal obligations. It implies such management as is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations under legal, judicial or administrative decisions.
In order to enter into and fulfill the agreement that we have with you or the company that you represent, the processing of your personal data is necessary. We collect this data to ensure the secure identification of all users. You may be interested in the information that we provide.
1.2 Does Moving Help have the right to process my personal data?
We will only process your personal data if we have a legal basis to do so. This means that the processing must be necessary to fulfill an agreement to which you are a party or to take action at your request before entering into an agreement.
In accordance with our legitimate interest, we may also use your personal information to provide you with information about our services, news related to our service, information about our platform, or to perform necessary or desirable actions expected of the business relationship you represent.
We may also have a legal obligation to process your personal data including to prevent, monitor and prove fraud, combat money laundering and other criminal activities.
Your personal data will be stored securely in accordance with data protection legislation.
1.3 Do I have to give you my personal information?
Depending on the situation, it may be necessary for you to provide certain personal information to us. For example, if you visit our website and ask us to send you certain information, we must use your email address in order to fulfill your request. In the event that you register as a transport company, we must also run a check on your company ID to be able to approve you as a legitimate service provider.
1.4 Does Moving Help process any sensitive information about me?
Unless otherwise agreed with you or necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, we will not include specific categories of personal data (so-called “sensitive personal data”), such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and the processing of health or sex life data.
1.5 Will Moving Help share my personal information with others?
We may share your personal information with our customers if you represent a provider that is part of the services we offer them and to government agencies.
We may share anonymous information (for example pertaining to location and transaction data) with our suppliers who facilitate and / or provide parts of our services, e.g. printing and postal services, marketing consultants, legal representatives and our CRM system provider.
Our employees will have access to the personal data. In such cases, access will only be granted if it is necessary for the purposes described and only if the employee is bound by a duty of confidentiality.
1.6 Will my personal data be transferred to another country?
As we are part of the Moving Help, we are based in Sweden with a business plan to open new subsidiaries in other nations within the EEA. If we do, we will ensure that there are appropriate protection mechanisms in place to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In general, your personal data will not be taken out of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will never export your personal data outside the EEA without ensuring the security and protection of your personal data. Therefore, we ensure that all recipients have signed the EU’s standard clauses to justify the transfer, or that the country guarantees satisfactory protection in accordance with its data protection legislation. We may disclose information outside of these groups to help prevent fraud, or if required by law.
1.7 How long do you store my personal information?
We will retain your information throughout our business relationship and for one year thereafter. We may also be legally obligated to save your personal data for five years from the termination of our (or the company you represent) business relationship to prevent and detect fraud, detect and prove money laundering and for audits by tax authorities.
With regard to backups, we will also delete your personal data in our backups, but only if and when it is time to make new backups in accordance with our backup policy. If the backup is to be deleted in accordance with our backup policy, we will delete your personal data completely.
1.8 Will I be subject to automatic decisions?
As a general rule, we will not use your personal data for automatic decisions.
If you send us an email or other message requesting about our services without creating a user account, we will retain your message and email address for a year unless you request us to delete it.
2. Customer surveys
2.1 Who is responsible for the processing of my personal data?
Moving Help Skåne (org. No. 8904052472) is responsible for the processing of your personal data (also called the person responsible for personal data), unless otherwise stated in the customer survey itself.
You can contact us via our customer service, firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2 Why does Moving Help process my personal data?
Moving Help processes your personal data, which you provide to us, together with other information we have about you and the company you represent in order to conduct a customer survey with the following purposes:
-get your opinion and feedback (satisfaction) about the service or a specific transaction provided by Moving Help
-follow up your opinion and feedback to improve our customer relationship
-administration of the survey, e.g. verify your identity and send reminders
-adapt or improve our surveys
-sales, marketing or other statistical and research purposes
2.3 Does Moving Help have the right to process my personal data?
The processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest (Article 6.1 (f) GDPR) as Moving Help has a legitimate interest in improving its services by conducting customer satisfaction surveys and improving the customer relationship. Moving Help considers that the information processed is necessary for this interest and that our interest outweighs the defendant’s interest in not having his or her personal information processed for this purpose.
2.4 Do I have to give you my personal information?
Moving Help uses and collects personal information from you if you choose to participate in the survey.
2.5 What personal data does Moving Help process about me?
Moving Help will process the following personal information about you for surveys:
Moving Help will collect the following personal information from you:
-Your answers to the survey questions
-Your IP address
-Date and time when you took the survey or submitted the form
Moving Help may collect and use the following information from other sources in connection with the survey:
-Services used by the company you represent
-Your role and relationship to Moving Help
-Your use of We MetallSweden’s services, ie. transaction information
2.6 Does Moving Help process any sensitive information about me?
Moving Help will not process any sensitive information about you in connection with customer surveys.
2.7 Will Moving Help share my information with others?
Moving Help may share your personal information with customer managers to improve customer relationships. We may also use service providers to help us process your personal data. Moving Help enters into assistance agreements with these suppliers to ensure the security of your information.
We may disclose your personal information to comply with laws, handle legal proceedings and inquiries, e.g. from law enforcement agencies.
Information that Moving Help has compiled or otherwise made anonymous may be shared without restriction with third parties except to the extent specified in the survey.
2.8 Will my personal data be transferred to another country?
No, we do not pass on your information outside the EU / EEA.
2.9 How long do you store my personal information?
We will delete or anonymise the information collected in the survey when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, e.g. when you no longer act as a representative in the relationship between your company and Moving Help.
3. What rights do I have?
3.1 Rights of data subjects
It is important that you understand that it is your personal data that we process and that we want you to feel safe with us doing so. Although we do not always need your permission to process your personal data, you have many rights when it comes to the processing of your personal data.
Your rights according to GDPR:
- Right to information
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to delete
- Right to limitation of treatment
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
- Automated decisions
You can read more about your rights on IMY’s website.
NOTE: However, not all rights are applicable to all our treatments or in all situations. This is determined by the GDPR.
If you want to send a request for your privacy rights, you can send an electronic request here.
3.2 I want to complain about We MetallSweden’s use of my personal data
If you are dissatisfied with how we handle your personal data, including in relation to any of the rights described above, you can contact our data protection representative and we will investigate your complaint.
Data Protection: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our answer or believe that we process your personal data in an unfair or illegal manner, you can complain to the Swedish Data Inspectorate. More information about IMY and its complaint procedures can be found here.
5. Personal data incident
Moving Help is responsible for ensuring appropriate and proportionate security for the personal data we process and report incidents that are unlikely to pose a risk to individuals’ rights and freedoms to the supervisory authority. If this is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we are also obliged to inform the person concerned without undue delay. To help us meet these important obligations, we encourage you to use this form to inform us of any incidents that you are aware of.