Within Malmö and Lund
Moving Service with One Person Helping
From 720 SEK
- 800 kr per hour (10% off for students)
- 1500 kr per two hours
- In an 18 cubic meters moving truck
- No elevators above the ground floor will cost 100/floor extra.
- No extra costs for fuel/km within Malmö and Lund!
Moving Service with Two Persons Helping
From 1800 SEK
- 1800 per two hours in an 18 cubic meters moving truck
- Every following hour price is 900 per hour
- No elevators above the ground floor will cost 200/floor extra.
Beyond Malmö and Lund
Ask for a quotation if you have bigger moving demands from and to anywhere in Scandinavia or the EU.
Carrying, loading and unloading always include for free!
Our prices start from:
- Stockholm 8000 SEK
- Gothenburg 6000 SEK
- Denmark 400 EUR / 4000 SEK
- Finland 1600 EUR / 16000 SEK
- Norway 1000 EUR / 10000 SEK
All our prices are after RUT reduction. You can read more about RUT at Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket)
- We offer 10% off as a student discount.
- 15+ minutes is charged for an hour.
- We get paid after the job, the same day and the customers will get the receipt of payments (applies to local moving services).
- All our trucks have up till 860 kgs of weight loading capacity.
- Our 18 cubic meters moving trucks allow 16 cubic meters loading capacity
- Cancellation requires two working days before the moving date otherwise 50% will be invoiced.
- We cover moving stuff insurance up to 50000 SEK
- Insurance is covered and compensated only against the original receipt of the item(s). Otherwise the value is considered relative to the used value of the item in the market.
- We recommend to properly pack all items and unpacked, fragile and valuable items should be declared in advance. Damages caused to the unpacked items are not covered unless carelessness is noticed.
- Any damages caused by force majeure are not covered by insurance.
- There will be a self-risk payable by the customer. It is:
- 1000 up to 10000
- 2000 up to 20000
- 3000 up to 30000
- 4000 up to 40000
- 5000 up to 50000
- We use Swedish krona as medium of exchange (currency).